Sunday, August 3, 2008

Leslie Lee Appreciation Week Grand Finale!

I have uploaded all of the remaining photography I wanted to share of Leslie from over the years...

DSC00625

It includes a ton of interesting stuff... for those of us that think Leslie is "interesting" that is.

DSC00548

But really how can you argue that point!?

DSC08759

So thats all I have, add more if you like, we can keep the group up. I will thin my stuff out eventually to a handful of picks, so grab your faves soon!

I hope everyone had fun, and most of all I hope Leslie had fun with it.

Click below to view the group.
Leslie Lee Appreciation Week 08 Group

3 comments:

laughingcat13 said...

LOOOOOOOVE spam pigs!

laughingcat13 said...

oh, and thank you so much doc. you don't know how much better this little tribute made me feel when i was really down. you're quite an awesome friend.

Murdock Scott said...

Just doin' my job ma'am. : )