Friday, June 22, 2007

The initial lie

Well, it had to happen at some point, I must admit have avoided it for quite some time but at long last.. I have begun a personal blog.

I don't quite remember how the title came about, but I know was discussion with my wife Katy. Somehow the idea came up that I should create a blog that consisted completely of fabrications. I still like that idea quite a bit so I think the concept of this blog will be that I will occasionally tell the truth but just as often, I will make something completely up. Maybe tell fun little stories that have no basis in reality. So in a way it could be condidered a game. You will be left to decide what is true and what is a boondogle.

I could say it will be fun for everyone but mostly it will just be fun to me.

No comments: